BELOW ARE USEFUL FORMS THAT CAN BE DOWNLOADED
**PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR REALTOR SECTION AND FORMS FOR REALTORS**
The section below contains information and resources for realtors including:
· Realtors are limited to showings between the hours of 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday through Friday ONLY.
· A maximum of one Realtor and one client (or two if they plan to cohabitate) are permitted to attend each showing.
· All parties are required to wear mask/facial coverings at all times during showings.
· All Realtors are required to sign in with the Front Desk for all showing.
· Existing Realtor Rules and Regulations for CPST remain in effect and are to be followed.
· Viewing of any amenities will not be allowed at this time. Photos can be provided if desired.
CITYPLACE SOUTH TOWER PARKING RULES
Please advise all prospective tenants and owners of the CPST Parking Rules. Residents must park in their assigned spaces only. If resident needs to park any additional vehicle(s) the options are to rent a space from the Association or another resident, if available. If a rental space is not available, then extra vehicle(s) will need to park offsite. Residents may not utilize a valet space, 1st floor parking or Kiwi Street to park an additional vehicle. All unregistered vehicles or parking additional vehicle(s) without an assigned space will result in boot/towing at the owner’s expense or a $100 violation.
Click on the tab below to review additional details on CPST Parking Rules
1. Please have prospective tenant follow the instructions on the website:
2. Unsigned lease must be uploaded (Signed lease to be submitted to
Management Office after approval)
Needed to process: